- Industrial Centrifugal Fan -- Low Pressure -- High Pressure -- Plug Type -- FRP Centrifugal Fan
- Inline Fan - Axial Fan - Centrifugal Fan - Mixed Flow Fan
- Roof & Sidewall Fan -- Roof Fan -- Sidewall Fan
- DWDI AHU Fan
- Tunnel Fan &
- Induced Fan &
Kitchen Fume Extractor Fan
- EC Fan
- Intelligent Control
- Fresh Air and Heating Unit
- INFINAIR Motor
Positive Inducing Fan Series J - YFPIJ
Airflow Capacity: 10,500 m³/h (6,176 CFM)
Throw Distance: 84 m
Dual purposes: used for general ventilation and for smoke removal
Operating temperature: General ventilation: -20℃~ 55℃；Smoke removal system: 200℃/120min, 250℃/120min, 300℃/60min
Drive Types: Direct Drive
Installation Methods: Ceiling hung / Ceiling-mounted
For reference only. Please contact our sales rep for detailed performance fan curve. Thank you.
- • Compact structural design and low height of the fan body making it especially suitable for underground car parks with low head room.
- • Centrifugal backward curved steel wheel that features greater efficiency, large airflow, long discharge distance and low sound level.
- • Dual purposes: Used for general ventilation and for smoke extraction.
- • Operating temperature:
- General ventilation: -20℃～55℃.
- Smoke extraction system: 300℃ / 60minutes.
- • Motor: IP55 rated with Class H insulation (For the sole purpose of general ventilation, Class F is also recommended).
- • Fan housing made in quality cold-roll steel sheets finished with electrostatic epoxy coatings.
- • Air inlet mounted with safety guard to ensure safe working conditions.
- • Passed TÜV SÜD heat resistance test F300(300°C / 60minutes).
The fan shall be in a flat structure and direct driven with a centrifugal backward curved steel wheel. The motor is located inside the inlet. The fan requires much lower head room of car parks, thus reducing the engineering cost. There shall be a steel safety guard at the inlet.
The wheel shall be centrifugal backward curved steel one and all welded. The wheel should be subject to static and dynamic balancing tests up to AMCA 204--G4.0 quality grade. Stable airstreams and low sound level shall be ensured when the wheel is running at the highest speed. When the operating point moves up or down, a decline in fan performance shall be avoided. The fan structure shall be designed so that the motor can be easy to be taken out for maintenance and cleaning.